- a fistful of rice noodles
- 1 carrot julienned or sliced in oblong manner
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1 tsp ginger juliennes
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 small onion sliced lengthwise
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Maggi Masala-e-Magic (Super ingredient!)
- 1 tbsp cornflour mixed in half cup cold water
- salt to taste
Cook the rice noodles as per the instruction on its packet and keep aside. Heat oil in a wok, and add the butter. Once it melts, add the garlic, ginger, and onion. Once the onion has softened a bit, add the chopped vegetables.
Stir fry on high heat for a minute or two. Now add the soy, and chilli sauce. Add the masala-e-magic powder and four cups of water. Add the noodles and salt and bring the soup to a boil.
Serve hot in individual bowls!