When I ordered this pack of powder online, I was taking a bit of a gamble. I hadn’t used this product ever before, and I was a bit worried about how Sayalee would react to it. Surprisingly, it turned out to be quite good.
- Constarch enriched
- Extra Absorbent
- Reduces Diaper Rash
- Clinically tested
What I think
- It is soft, for sure. It doesn’t feel even slightly rough on baby’s skin the way some other commercially available baby talcs do. Baby’s skin feels soft, and most certainly dry, after having applied it.
- It didn’t work much on the heat rash, in that the heat rash that my baby had on her back before I opened this pack, did not subside, but it did not increase either. So I think it might have to do something with the absorbent quality mentioned here.
- I don’t think it has been very effective in reducing diaper rash. I still had to use her nappy rash cream to ease her discomfort.
- I like the fragrance. It is mild, and slightly floral. It does remind you of Johnson’s baby powder, fragrance-wise. It’s not the same, but similar.
- The open-close valve on the top is good. The holes are not really large, so the baby powder doesn’t come out in heaps. Economical in that sense.
- Rs.100/- for a pack of 200g, which is decent, considering that I got a pack of Little’s Baby Wipes free with this. The baby wipes pack contained 80 wipes. So it turned out economical.
My baby likes it when I apply this powder so if she is happy, I am happy. Do not expect miracles where heat rash, or diaper rash is concerned, and you have a winner on your hand. Economical, and feels nice on baby’s skin.