It is 31st May, and the World No Tobacco day. I know it is too much to ask smokers to completely abstain from their habit even for a day. But I am going to try my best. All I will post today, will be anti-smoking or anti-tobacco posts and some of the best anti-tobacco videos till date.
Enjoy them, and try and stick to your resolve. Let me say this loud and clear. If you are able to reduce smoking by even one cigarette a day, that is success. Success and one step in the right direction. Begin with just one. We didn’t learn running right away. We took our first tentative steps as babies. Let this be your first step towards freedom from a dangerous habit.
All it takes is YOU.
Here is a funny anti-smoking commercial for an Indian News Channel.
Please keep your smoke to yourselves. We don’t want to share it with you.
- World No Tobacco Day 2013: 10 ads that can make smokers quit (ibnlive.in.com)
- World No Tobacco Day 2013 (medindia.net)
- World No Tobacco Day- Tobacco KILLS (frederica1.wordpress.com)
- Did You Know? Today is World No Tobacco Day! (mitsueki.wordpress.com)
- Friday: World No Tobacco Day (kjrh.com)
- Antismoking Campaigns Work: 1/3 Of Smokers Across the Globe Say They Will Quit Cigarettes This Year (medicaldaily.com)
- World No Tobacco Day May 31 2013 (kiararoseramblings.com)
- World No Tobacco Day: Help to quit! (wxyz.com)