This birthday Saee got this game as a gift. In the beginning she wasn’t much excited about it. Today before school she was intent on watching television. I want to discourage her from this habit. So I suggested we play a game instead. This game seemed like a perfect idea.
It has a board with 6*6 square windows. You have nine different cards which u insert in the slot in the main board. You also have 37 pegs, 36+1 extra, for placing in the slots.
How the game is played:
- Each child begins with two chances to open the pegs at random. If the pictures in the slots match, the child gets two more turns.
- If the pictures don’t match, the next player gets two chances.
- The game continues till all the pegs are off the board.
- The player with maximum number of pegs gets the card.
- The next card is placed in the slot and the game begins once more.
- The player with the maximum such cards wins the game.
What I liked about the features:
- The game is quite engaging and fun.
- There are ten cards each with different types of match-type. For eg., there is one card where you have to match identical pictures, one card where you have to match the corresponding small letter with capital alphabets.
- Easy for kids 5 yrs and above.
- Priced reasonably at Rs. 295/-
What I didn’t like:
- The pegs sometimes don’t fit well into the slots. It would have been better if the pegs were polished a bit better. Nothing a little sandpapering can’t fix though.