The summer just got hotter for m, with me getting nominated for the Sunshine Award by my fellow blogger and friend Shalzz of Tale of Two Tomatoes.
Shalzz, short for Shalini is a prolific writer and blogger and I only recently became friends with her. Her blog, Tale of Two Tomatoes, is where she chronicles things from her life, and awesome recipes! Do check out her blog if you want to spice up your meals with awesomeness!
Thank you my sweet friend for this wonderful gesture. 🙂
Rules Of The Sunshine Award
• Display the award on your blog.
• Show your gratitude and link back to the person who nominates you with the award.
• Nominate upto 10 of your favourite deserving “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
• Link the nominees in your post and let them know they have been awarded.
• Write 10 interesting things about yourself.
I would like to nominate 10 of my favourite bloggers whose blogs I enjoy reading and following. They surely does deserve this award.
My nominations go to:
I don’t know if these are no-awards blogs, but I’m hoping they are.
Ruhi from FFF is an old friend from my childhood. She is a terrific writer and an overall awesome person. She has just begun blogging and I hope with this award I convey not just to her, but to a whole lot of readers what a lovely blog she has.
Sfurti is not Juzt a Mom, she is a great writer, a super poet and a beautiful friend. I find her posts inspiring and I am hoping to meet her soon 🙂
Nibha writes on Expressionz her blog. She is also a wonderful writer and writes a whole lot about her life, or short stories and poems. I hope she accepts this blog award as a small token of appreciation
I am way out of my league nominating Janaki Nagaraj for this award. Still, I am hoping she will accept. Her pictures are just amazing and astounding.
Vishal is a great friend and someone who constantly supports me and my blog. He writes beautifully about India and Mumbai but that’s not all. He writes reviews and recently did an interview with the freshly published Author Shuchi Kalra of Done With Men. I hope sincerely that he accepts this award.
Srilakshmi or Sri as she prefers to be called is a writer by profession and passion both. Her fiction is truly amazing as she weaves stories with words effortlessly to create a fantastic story. Do read her blog and follow for updates 🙂
As far as ten interesting things about myself are concerned… hmm. You know how I hate talking about myself (*liar liar*) and how much. loathe boasting (*pants on fire*)
But I will try (*yeah right*)
- I am a July born humble Cancerian
- Dentist by education, baker and blogger by passion and profession.
- I put my family above everything and everyone else.
- I love 90% of latest songs despite being in my 30s which says a lot about my musical connect with the newer generation.
- I find Ranveer Singh, and Big B incredibly handsome and sexy. Wait. Not more than my husband of course! (*Phew! He’s a scorpio!*)
- I love junk food. The junk-er the better.
- I recently discovered my love for fine arts, and life has never been so exciting.
- I don’t know what else to write here.
- except tall lies of course.
There. Over to your wonderful awesome guys!