You know the best thing about blogging in this April A to Z challenge? I made so many, SO MANY new friends this month that it is insane! And along with making new friends, I discovered some fantastic blogs, funny, artistic, poetic and dreamy!
Vishal Bheeroo, the young zippy voice behind Vishal Bheeroo, was kind enough to nominate me for this award. Vishal is a dreamer, an excellent writer and an all round amazing friendly guy. Besides, he likes chocolates, books and movies which makes him my new best friend 🙂
He is also participating in the A to Z challenge, and the theme he chose was ‘college days’ to reminisce and write about the nostalgic college days where everyone sets out to make their dreams come true. To read his posts for the challenge, head on to vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com
I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Vishal, for considering me worthy of this award 🙂
Display award on your blog
* Show gratitude to the person and link back the person who nominated you
* Nominate up to 10 of your favorite deserving bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere
* Link the nominees in your post and let them know
* Write TEN interesting things about yourself
And here are my nominations
1. Amrit Rukhaiyaar: Amrit blogs about movies, one of my all time favorite subjects. His taste in movies is impeccable and his reviews are to watch out for. This award is for spreading a bit of sunshine through his movie blog 🙂
2. Rajlakshmi: Rajlakshmi chronicles her daily life and anecdotes about her family on her blog Destiny’s Child. Her writing is funny and every time I read her posts they never fail to tickle my funny bone. She spreads sunshine through her wit and cheerfulness 🙂
3. Sreeja Praveen: Sreeja blogs at The Alter Ego, and is an exceptionally sensitive and insightful lady and a writer. Thanks for always supporting me Sreeja, and spreading sunshine through your sweetness 🙂
4. Kajal Kapur: Kajal blogs at Movie Massala, also a movie blog. Ergo, also my favorite! Everything about her review is so sensitive and observant! Thanks for all the awesome movie posts Kajal 🙂
5. Kathy Combs: Kathy writes her posts at The Giggling Trucker’s Wife, and just like the name, the blog is funny and amazing. Hop on over to her blog if you want your daily dose of fun. Thanks Kathy for always bestowing sunshine on my blog 🙂
6. Eli: Eli blogs at Expatliv and one of the best things about visiting her blog this April, is that she is taking us on a virtual tour of the world in 26 days 🙂 Thanks for spreading sunshine Eli 🙂
7. Nabanita Dhar: Nabanita writes at Random Thoughts – Naba, and is one person who has studiously and religiously visited many many blogs this April, and spread sunshine through her supportive comments and caring. Thanks Naba, you rock!
8. Arpita Mudit: Arpita has dedicated this entire month on her alma mater, and has been instrumental in taking me down the memory lane. She is also a good friend now 🙂 Thanks love 🙂
I sincerely hope these are not no-awards blog, and they accept my nomination 🙂
As for ten interesting things about me, that’s a toughie. But I have already made that effort once and loathe to try again. If you MUST read ten interesting things about me, you will find them here.
Spread the sunshine!!!